With the latest news regarding COVID-19 further evolving, we wanted to reach out to share with you how Katy Art School is responding and playing our part to limit the spread of the virus. Our students, staff and teachers are the priority and we will continue to do our part keep everyone safe.
What Katy Art School is doing:
• All students will be required to wash their hands upon entering the school before every class. This policy was implemented before Spring Break and will continue until further notice
• All students entering the building will be required to wash/sanatize hands before they start class
• Our staff will clean door handles, parent waiting areas and other surfaces between all classes
• Our parents waiting area will remain closed, we are asking that parents wait outside or in their vehicles during class time
• We will suspend use of the community water dispenser and ask all students to bring their own water bottles as needed
• We will remain open for all classes at this time.
• We are asking all staff and teachers to not come to work if they are showing cold/flu like symptoms
What you can do:
• Do not send your child to art class if they are showing any symptoms of being sick
• If a family member has been exposed or showing symptoms, we ask that you do not send your student to class
• As we know this virus is spread through touch. Please talk to your students about healthy practices in regard to contact with other students and staff members.
• Have your student wash hands upon returning home or eating snacks or meals
• Please continue to support the small businesses in your area as this situation will be a difficult time for all of us
We will continue to communicate to our parents as information is released. Thank you all for your continued support of Katy Art School. If you have any further questions regarding our policies, please feel free to call us at 281-665-3272.
Management & Staff
Katy Art School